LifeSpan Business Associates provide products, services and expertise to LifeSpan Senior Care Provider Members. LifeSpan Network is the largest senior care provider association in the Mid-Atlantic, representing more than 250 senior care provider organizations in Maryland and the District of Columbia. LifeSpan’s Senior Care Provider Members offer care and services to seniors in a wide range of settings, including: acute care hospitals, continuing care retirement communities, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, market-rate and subsidized senior housing, medical adult day care centers and other home and community-based programs.
Business Associates Benefits
Grow Your Business: Associate Membership benefits are designed to enhance your company’s visibility and provide opportunities for you to interact with Provider Members. Associate Members are a vital part of the association, bringing support, expert services and quality products to Provider Members. LifeSpan supports it’s Associate Members by helping them to develop strong and lasting business relationships. Other benefits include:
- Listing on LifeSpan’s website
- Listing in quarterly associate’s newsletter reminding members to support the organizations that support the association
- An opportunity to write an article for the associate’s newsletter
- Sharing your announcements and successes on LifeSpan’s facebook page
- Sponsorship opportunities include education, peer-to-peer networking events, hospital roundtables, leadership summits and annual conference
- Enhanced visibility for Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze Sponsors
- Discounted education at the Beacon Institute and the Annual Conference
- Sharing your expertise - teach a class at The Beacon Institute
- Discounted booth and fees at the Annual Conference and/or Leadership Summit
- Information – timely updates and information on industry trends, and legislative and regulatory issues via e-news and public policy reports
- Associate Member logo for your website
- Participation on Boards and Committees
Becoming a member of LifeSpan is easy. Email Lesley Flaim or give us a call today at 410-381-1176 ext 261.