The Beacon Institute’s Grants Division seeks funding from Federal, State, and local agencies as well as private and non-public sources to finance projects consistent with the mission and goals of the Institute. We develop grant projects that:
- Enhance quality of life for recipients of long-term care services in nursing homes, assisted living facilities and residential settings.
- Strengthen the capacity of the workforce serving older adults, particularly in the areas of health and long-term care.
- Improve care coordination in facilities and between facilities and health care providers
- Promote best practices or innovative approaches in care for seniors
- Pilot and test new practices and models for delivering services for Maryland’s elderly.
- Improving Nursing Staff Knowledge and Skills to Identify Changes in Resident Status
- Cognitive Rehab Transitions Project
- Maryland Medical Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment (MOLST) Awareness Project
- Person Centered Pilot Training: Best Practices in Dementia Care
- Improving Nursing Home Discharges Phase I
- CRISP Outreach
For more information on grant projects, contact Lesley Flaim, Program & Marketing Manager, email@example.com.