LifeSpan Network: We stand for you. We stand with you.
As a key benefit of membership, Lifespan Network members are represented in Annapolis by a dedicated lobbying firm who tracks bills and initiatives which will impact the senior services industry in the State of Maryland. Communities of care often do not have spare time to invest in politics, even when it may have a direct impact on their ability to provide care to residents. That is where The LifeSpan Network plays a crucial role by representing member interests and harnessing the collective power of the senior services industry to guide and influence government. LifeSpan represents you at the state level so that you can focus on what you do best - providing care and services for your residents.
- The General Assembly session for 2020
- Leadership at the General Assembly - a Statement from Senator Ferguson (December, 2019)
- Find your legislators and legislative districts.
- Want to particiapte in advocacy at the State level but are unsure where to begin? LifeSpan's Public Policy Consultant has created a toolkit of legislative advocacy resources to help guide you.
- Read LifeSpan's issue brief on Maryland's Total Cost of Care Model.
- 2019 Maryland General Assembly (439th Session)
Support the LifeSpan Political Action Committee (PAC)